vrijdag 17 maart 2017

Cover Magazine

Selena Gomez on Vogue US April 2017 


 Selena Gomez on the cover of Vogue US for the first time!

On Instagram she already wrote "Ok freaking out a little. Thrilled to share my first American vogue magazine cover with you!"



She opens up about having 110 million followers on Instagram, mental health and lonely tours. 

"Tours are a really lonely place for me. My self-esteem was shot. I was depressed anxious. I started to have panic attacks right before getting onstage, or right after leaving the stage."



"As soon as i became the most followed person on Instagram, i sort of freaked out."



"Look, i love what i do, and i'm aware of how lucky i am, but how can i say this without sounding weird? I just really can't wait for people to forget about me."

More about it here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten