zaterdag 1 juli 2017

July cover: Elle UK


Hailey Baldwin talks about her spiritual and political values and taking a digital detox in the July issue of ELLE UK. 


'I work my a** off to make what I have and to prove that this is what I want to do.'

She shut her Instagram account down for four weeks. 'I just needed a break. There were a lot of things happening for me personally at that time and I was kind of depressed. I totally understand when people say they need time to themselves. It made me realise that. I'll leave my phone in the car when I go to eat or I'll leave it somewhere so I'm not checking it every two seconds.' 


'I'm the 'mom'. I like taking care of people, I like nurturing people ... We sometimes call Kendall Jenner 'Mamma Kens' because she's very rational. She has a good head on her shoulders and she's a straight thinker ... I'm kind of like an encyclopaedia. I'm a little nerdy to be honest.' 



Pictures by Gilles Bensimon

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten